terça-feira, 31 de julho de 2012

I can feel it!



One thing I've been willing to ask you...specially after what you've said about Jesus Christ...you said he was a prophet...and he was, but not only that...he was more than that!
In Sociology classes,  many intelectuals make us think…but they also make us question our religious roots, our beliefs…the existence of God...and many other things about our background education.
Nevertheless, I still believe that there are ‘things’ that no human being and no science can ever explain...no matter how much they try to prove it!
Is this my way of not wanting to see reality?
No, it is not!
Is this my way of trying to make life easier for myself?
No, it is  not!
It's just that I BELIEVE…that there is something after this life and it sure is  based on God!
And after mom died and in that exact moment, when she was able to breathe for the last time...I felt inside of me…more than ever  - that there is really something beyond our intelectual capacities! There has to be!
Can you feel her presence? Can you feel her energy emerging inside of your own soul?
I can!
I love to take 10 minutes by myself every once and a while...to feel deep inside of me the strength coming from mom...and from God!
All this to say...please don't close the door on God!
Please, let him always be part of you...
for he controls our life, if we let him...he'll take care of our problems...he listens to us…and you know that…you really do…deep down inside!
Believe...have faith and notice that sometimes we aren't capable of seeing things God does for us...in our everyday lives!
Smile to the world...be tolerant...better days will come...show people that we can...when we want to!
God is watching…I can feel it!
Love you !

Paulo Ferro , 31 de Julho 2012

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário